Quarterman Resonator Guitar Cones
Resonator Cones and Parts for all Resonator Guitars, Ukes, Cigar Boxes & Mandolins (Foreign & Domestic)
Blue Note Woodworks Acousta-Elecktra Custom Handmade Guitars & Basses
** SOLD ** However, we can custom build one like this for you.
Starting MAP Price $3275 (Reg. $3999)
This Guitar Features:
• 2 in One Guitar + Stereo. A full warm sounding acoustic & a full blown crunching electric in one. Imagine having 2 guitars in 1 & switchable from one to another or both in stereo.
• Premium Figured Port Orford Curly Cedar Top
• Premium Swamp Ash Body Bound in Black
• Premium Bird’s Eye Rock Maple Neck (25-1/2” Scale)
• 22 Fret Rosewood Fingerboard w/ Pearl Side Dots (12” radius)
• 1-11/16” Wide Unbleached Bone Nut
• Double Action Truss Rod
• Premium Hipshot GripLock USA Locking Tuning Keys
• Nitrocellulose Gloss Lacquer Vintage Finished Neck
• Contoured Cutaway Heel w/Bolt-on Deep Set Neck Joint
• Exclusive Patent Pend. Sound-well & Chambers, w/Clef Sound Hole
• Exclusive Designed Hybrid Ebony Wood Bridge w/Flat Footed Individually Adjustable Metallic Saddles. (Maximum String Transfer to Body= Maximum Sustain & Tone.) 52mm String Spacing for Easy Finger Picking
• Three Internal K&K Acoustic Passive Pickups
• Two Custom Hand Wound Lindy Fralin Coil Tapped FR Humbucker Pickups More power, Longer sustain and Faster grind. Wound with 43 gauge wire with Alnico IV Magnets. Tolerates being turned down on the volume control (with no loss of crunch) & custom setup for your type of strings, if desired.
• Exclusive Designed Controls- 17 switchable pickup variations, wired in stereo with Acoustic & Electric signals splittable to separate amps and/or mixer channels.
*1 Push/Pull Master Volume & 1 Push/Pull Master Tone- w/Ebony Wood Knobs (The Push/Pull Pots engage Coil Tapping... The bridge and neck humbucker pickups can each be split by their own push/pull switch on the volume & tone control knob to achieve a single-coil tone. This coil-tapping function allows you to instantly achieve brighter, snappier tones from the humbucker pickups, to replicate the sounds of other classic guitars equipped with single-coil pickups, and then return to the standard humbucker full, thick, warm, powerful tone at the push of a knob. The Single coil configurations are specially designed to be "hum-reducing".)
*3-Way Humbucker Pickup Selection Switch, (Mid. Position activates the Blend Pot)
*Blend Pot (Mid Position- allows Blending the Vol. of the two Humbucker Pickups)
*Master Volume for Internal Acoustic Pickups Independently
*Mini Kill Switch for Humbucker Pickups
*Single 1/4” TRS Stereo Output Jack includes stereo cable & mono adapter
• Nitrocellulose Thin-skin Gloss Lacquer Vintage Finished Body
• All Black Hardware
• Coated Phosphor Bronze Strings (10-14-23-30-39-47)
• Dims: 2x13x38” - Weight Apx. 8lbs.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty Instrument /1 Year Hardware & Electronics